Contact
OMV Websites
ar en
OMV Websites
OMV Websites
OMV Group www.omv.com Austria www.omv.at Bulgaria www.omv.bg Czech Republic www.omv.cz Germany www.omv.de Hungary ww.omv.hu New Zealand www.omv.nz Norway www.omv.no Romania www.omv.ro Serbia www.omv.rs Slovakia www.omv.sk Slovenia www.omv.si Tunesia www.omv.tn Turkey www.omv.com.tr
OMV Gas Websites
OMV Gas www.omv-gas.com
Close

OMV in Abu Dhabi

Since 1994, the UAE and Austria have been a perfect match for growth in Energy and Petrochemicals. 
The connection grew stronger and more intense every year with strategic partnerships that firmly anchors OMV in one of the world´s central oil and gas hubs. 

Today OMV is benefitting from an integrated position in Abu Dhabi. This integrated value chain enhances profitability, increases optionality and reduces volatility.

Our partners

By cooperating with ADNOC, Mubadala and, through its subsidiary Borealis, with Borouge, OMV delivers the energy for a better life.
 
The close connection with Mubadala, OMV’s second largest shareholder holding 24.9% of OMV Aktiengesellschaft shares since 1994 – supports OMV’s endeavors in the region. Mubadala additionally owns 64% of the largest polyolefin producer Borealis, with the remaining 36% belonging to OMV.
 
Borealis is a leading provider of innovative solutions in the fields of polyolefins, base chemicals and fertilizers 

Our journey together

OMV opened a representation office in Abu Dhabi in 2007, which today serves as the Business hub for OMV´s activities in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Since 2011, OMV Abu Dhabi has served as a focal point for fostering the relationship with ADNOC, screening new business opportunities and coordinating existing activities in North Africa, the Middle East and Asia region.

Mubadala

Mubadala is a pioneering investor with the vision, scale and expertise to make a global impact. Proudly sovereign-owned and resolutely commercial in focus, they are accelerating the UAE’s economic growth with a bold an innovative approach to strategic investment. 

Find out more about our 24.9% shareholder here.



Tanja Obmann
Communications Manager Middle East & Africa
communications.ae@omv.com
Tel.: +971 2 4030028